Kintsugi is the Japanese art of putting broken pottery pieces back together with gold — a metaphor for embracing your flaws and imperfections. Something we can all experience on our own weightlifting journey, and something Ronin Strength instills in their family.
Material: 100% organic ringspun combed cotton.
- Made from in-house organic cutting waste.
- Set-in sleeve.
- Dropped shoulder.
- Wide 1x1 rib neck collar with single topstitch.
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch.
- Slightly rougher fabric characteristc.